How to factory rese,t 10.or D2? How to wipe all data in 10.or D2 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in 10.or D2? Full guide How to restore defaults 10.or D2 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Micromax canvas 2 plus guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place. Android Mobile
Hard Reset, 10.or D2 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset 10.or D2 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your 10.or D2 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your 10.or D2 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
If you forgot your mobile phone password, to apply this method for reset your 10.or mobile.
- First, Switch Off your 10.or D2 Mobile.
- Then press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the 10.or Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- After that, Choose wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. Finally, Choose reboot system now option.
7. Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, 10.or D2
If you know your mobile phone password, apply this method to reset.
- First, Switch On your10.or D2 Mobile.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
4. In this step choose Reset options.
5. Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
6. Finally, Choose Reset Phone option.
7. Factory Reset Done on your mobile.