How to factory reset 10.or E? How to wipe all data in 10.or E easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in 10.or E? Full guide How to restore defaults 10.or E mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset 10.or G guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset 10.or E Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset 10.or E mobile phone. You can easily unlock your 10.or E using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your 10.or E smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
don’t need any password for this method.
- Power Off your 10.or E Mobile.
- Hold Down the Volume Up and Power Button.
- When you see the 10.or Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. Choose reboot system now option.
7. Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset 10.or E
need a password to reset this method.
- First, Turn On your 10.or D Mobile.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select System option.
4. In this step choose Reset options.
5. Afterward, Select option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
6. Finally, Choose Reset Phone option.
7. Factory Reset Done on your mobile.