How to factory reset AAMRA WE B1? How to wipe all data in AAMRA WE B1 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in AAMRA WE B1? Full guide How to restore defaults AAMRA WE B1 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga I9 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset AAMRA WE B1 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset AAMRA WE B1 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your AAMRA WE B1 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your AAMRA WE B1 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Up + Power button
- Release all keys, when appears the AAMRA LOGO on your screen.
- Now, select the Recovery Mode in your Mobile.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset AAMRA WE B1
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.