How to factory reset ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10? How to wipe all data in ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10? Full guide How to restore defaults ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset ACER B1-780 Iconia One 7 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold down the Volume Up button for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 4 seconds then release it.
- Continue holding the Volume Up button.
- Then tablet screen turns on, stop holding the button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ACER B3-A30 Iconia One 10
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.