How to factory reset ACER DX900? How to wipe all data in ACER DX900 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ACER DX900? Full guide How to restore defaults ACER DX900 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset ACER A1-810 Iconia Tab guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ACER DX900 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ACER DX900 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ACER DX900 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ACER DX900 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- From the Home Screen go to Starts and then to Programs.
- Next, find and select Utilities and choose Default Settings.
- Next, put the security code in the textbox.
- then choose Ok option.(or)
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ACER DX900
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.