How to factory reset ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G? Full guide How to restore defaults ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Asus Zoom ZX550 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android Recovery Menu.
- Now Select “Recovery” Option.
- Next you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
7. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
8. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
9. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
10. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ACER Iconia A3-A11 3G
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- 4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.