How to factory reset AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1? How to wipe all data in AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1? Full guide How to restore defaults AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 Tablet? You can check out Hard Reset AINOL Novo 7 Numy guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your Tablet, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 Tablet:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 Tablet. You can easily unlock your AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1 Tablet. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your Tablet.
Method 2: Factory Reset AINOL Novo 7 Numy AW1
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your Tablet.