How to factory reset AINOL Polaris? How to wipe all data in AINOL Polaris easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in AINOL Polaris? Full guide How to restore defaults AINOL Polaris Tablet? You can check out Hard Reset AINOL Numy Note 7 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your Tablet, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset AINOL Polaris Tablet:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset AINOL Polaris Tablet. You can easily unlock your AINOL Polaris using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your AINOL Polaris Tablet. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your Tablet.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see New Menu on the screen.
4. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
5. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
7. Finally, Hard reset done on your Tablet.
Method 2: Factory Reset AINOL Polaris
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your Tablet.