How to factory reset, AirLive N.Plug Router? You can easily reset your wireless WiFi router. Here we are also provide Reboot methods of AirLive routers. You must reset your Wireless router to the factory defaults settings if you have forgotten your router user name or password. And you need to reboot your device if your router does not works properly. You can check out Hard Reset Lava Iris 501 guideline here.
Hard Reset, AirLive N.Plug Router:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: AirLive N.Plug Router. You can easily To Factory Defaults your AirLive N.Plug Router using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your AirLive N.Plug Router smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- AirLive Router username and password
- Wi-Fi username and password
- ISP ip addresses and DNS
- Any firewall settings you have made
- Any portforwards you have set up
- Generally, any configuration or settings changes that you have made to your router.
How To Reset, AirLive N.Plug Router With Button :
- Power on the AirLive Router, place a paper clip or Pin into the hole on the back of the Router labeled Reset.
- Hold paper clip or pin down for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
- The Router will reboot on its own. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the Router is reset.
AirLive Default Settings :
- IP address: 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.1.253 or 192.168.1.252
- Username: admin or root
- Password: airlive or leave this box blank
Now you can see the AirLive N.Plug Home Screen. If you see this screen, then congratulations, you are now logged in to your AirLive wireless router.
- First, try to find Reset or restore settings in Router home screen.
- Generally Reset settings placed in Maintenance tab or Tools tab.
- Then click on Restore or Reset button.
- Wait for a while, Now you are done Factory Reset successfully.
How to Reboot your AirLive Router :
- Unplug the power connector from the back of the AirLive router and plug it back in.
- Wait above 20 seconds for the router to reboot.
- Your internet connection may be drop when your wireless router is rebooted. If someone is using a computer
- on your network to access the internet, you may want to warn them.
Method 2: Factory Reset AirLive N.Plug Router
How To Change The AirLive Router Wi-Fi Password :
WiFi Terms Explanation :
Wireless Name : Wireless network (WiFi) needs to have a name to uniquely identify it from other wireless networks.
Wireless Password : An important part of securing your wireless network (WiFi) is choosing a strong password.
Wireless Channel : Changing a WiFi channel is not always a simple task. Be sure to read about WiFi channels before changing this option. So make it default option.
Encryption : You should definitely pick WPA2 for your networks encryption. It’s best security encryption.
Follow Under steps to change your Router WiFi Password:
- Open an Internet browser (Firefox or Chrome) and enter “192.168.1.254” without quotes into the address bar. Press “Enter” to go to the AirLive Wireless router configuration page.
- Then login to Your router Home screen.
- First, select “Wireless Settings” in the welcome screen, or click on the “Operation Mode” on the top menu.
- Scroll down to find the Pre-Shared Key or Network Key field.
- Finally Type a new Wi-Fi password in the Pre-Shared Key or Network Key field. Then click on “Save Settings”. Close the window to save the new password.