How to factory reset, Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro? How to wipe all data in Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro? Full guide How to restore defaults Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Pop 7S guideline here.
Hard Reset Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
*Volume Up + Power button
- Until you will see Recovery Mode menu.
4. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
5. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
7. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro
8. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
9. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
10. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
11. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
12. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
13. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
14. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
15. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
15 Factory reset done on your mobile.