How to factory reset Asus ZenFone 2E? How to wipe all data in Asus ZenFone 2E easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Asus ZenFone 2E? Full guide How to restore defaults Asus ZenFone 2E mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset ACER E200 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone 2E Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Asus ZenFone 2E mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Asus ZenFone 2E using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Asus ZenFone 2E smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release Buttons when you see the Android Recovery Mode.
- Afterwards, use the Volume Buttons to select option “Recovery ” and press Power button to confirm.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Asus ZenFone 2E
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- 4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.