How to factory reset, Asus ZenFone 4 Max? How to wipe all data in Asus ZenFone 4 Max easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Asus ZenFone 4 Max? Full guide How to restore defaults Asus ZenFone 4 Max mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3S guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Asus ZenFone 4 Max Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Asus ZenFone 4 Max mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Asus ZenFone 4 Max using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Asus ZenFone 4 Max smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
Can’t recover your files after the Hard reset Asus ZenFone 4 Max. So be care full Before Factory Reset, backup all your Important data and Replace/ Transfer with other Place thanks.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release Buttons when you see the Logo.
4. Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
5. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
7. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Asus ZenFone 4 Max
for factory data reset, using the mobile Settings menu and follow the Below some Easy steps:
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- 4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile. Lock – Unlock Pattern Lock