How to factory reset Asus ZenFone 5 Lite? How to wipe all data in Asus ZenFone 5 Lite easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Asus ZenFone 5 Lite? Full guide How to restore defaults Asus ZenFone 5 Lite mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Moto E5 Play guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone 5 Lite Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Asus ZenFone 5 Lite mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Asus ZenFone 5 Lite using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Asus ZenFone 5 Lite smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Down + Power button (or)
2. Volume Up + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Logo.
4. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
7. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Asus ZenFone 5 Lite
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.