How to factory reset BlackBerry Aurora? How to wipe all data in BlackBerry Aurora easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in BlackBerry Aurora? Full guide How to restore defaults BlackBerry Aurora mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Intex Aqua Jewel guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Aurora Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset BlackBerry Aurora mobile phone. You can easily unlock your BlackBerry Aurora using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your BlackBerry Aurora smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Down + Power button (or)
2. Volume Up + Power button
- Release Power Button when to vibrate your Phone.
- When blackberry logo appears on your screen, Press the Power button.
- Sometimes you might be asked to select a language, to confirm your choice press Power Button.
- Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes – delete all user data” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset BlackBerry Aurora
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.