How to factory reset BLU Vivo X? How to wipe all data in BLU Vivo X easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in BLU Vivo X? Full guide How to restore defaults BLU Vivo X mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Innelo 1 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset BLU Vivo X Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset BLU Vivo X mobile phone. You can easily unlock your BLU Vivo X using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your BLU Vivo X smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
No need your mobile phone password / pin to apply This method
- Power Off your Blu Vivo X Mobile.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up and Power Button or Volume Down and Power Button
- When you see the Blu Logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- Choose to wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Select YES option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. Choose reboot system now option.
7. Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset BLU Vivo X
Have need your mobile phone password / pattern lock for this method.
- Switch On your Blu Vivo X phone.
- Then Go to the Settings menu.
- Next,Select Backup & reset option.
4. After that, choose Factory Reset.
5. Next, select option Reset Phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your Blu Vivo X mobile.