How to factory reset Celkon Q5K Transformer? How to wipe all data in Celkon Q5K Transformer easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Celkon Q5K Transformer? Full guide How to restore defaults Celkon Q5K Transformer mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Celkon A35K (2GB) guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Celkon Q5K Transformer Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Celkon Q5K Transformer mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Celkon Q5K Transformer using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Celkon Q5K Transformer smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Android logo on the screen.
- Now, Select “Recovery” Option,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Celkon Q5K Transformer
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.