How to factory reset Gionee Elife E8? How to wipe all data in Gionee Elife E8 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Gionee Elife E8? Full guide How to restore defaults Gionee Elife E8 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Gionee Elife S5.1 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place
Hard Reset Gionee Elife E8 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Gionee Elife E8 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Gionee Elife E8 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Gionee Elife E8 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
1.Switch off your phone.
2. Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
3.Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android recovery mode.4. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
Method 2: Factory Reset Gionee Elife E8
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.