How to factory reset Gionee F100? How to wipe all data in Gionee F100 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Gionee F100? Full guide How to restore defaults Gionee F100 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Gionee Elife S8 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Gionee F100 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Gionee F100 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Gionee F100 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Gionee F100 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.2
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button3
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android recovery mode.
4. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
5. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
7. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Gionee F100
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.