How to factory reset Gionee Marathon M4? How to wipe all data in Gionee Marathon M4 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Gionee Marathon M4? Full guide How to restore defaults Gionee Marathon M4 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Gionee Marathon M5 mini guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Gionee Marathon M4 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Gionee Marathon M4 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Gionee Marathon M4 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Gionee Marathon M4 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release Buttons when you see Logo.
- Keep holding Volume Down button, until the Factory Mode appears.
- Use Volume buttons to select “Clear eMMC” and tap the Power button to confirm.(or)
6. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
7. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
8. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
9. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Gionee Marathon M4
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.