How to factory reset HTC One? How to wipe all data in HTC One easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in HTC One? Full guide How to restore defaults HTC One mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset HTC One A9 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset HTC One Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset HTC One mobile phone. You can easily unlock your HTC One using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your HTC One smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Down + Power button (or)
2. Volume Up + Power button
- Until you will see Android logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume Buttons to select option “Reboot to Bootloader” and press Power button to confirm.
- Then Select “Reboot to Recovery Mode” Option.
- You Will See exclamation Mark appears on the screen.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose option “yes – delete all user data” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset HTC One
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.