How to factory reset HTC U12 Life? How to wipe all data in HTC U12 Life easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in HTC U12 Life? Full guide How to restore defaults HTC U12 Life mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset HTC 10 Lifestyle guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset HTC U12 Life Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset HTC U12 Life mobile phone. You can easily unlock your HTC U12 Life using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your HTC U12 Life smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Power off your HTC U12 Life phone, By holding the Power button.
- Next, Hold Down the Volume Down + Power button or Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
4. Select option wipe data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
5. Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
7. Hard Reset done on your HTC U12 Life mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset HTC U12 Life
- Power On your HTC U12 Life phone, By holding the Power button.
- First, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Select Backup & reset option.
- Next, select option Reset Phone option.
- After that, Choose OK.
- Next, you will see Factory reset menu appears.
- Now Select OK.
- Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your HTC U12 Life mobile.