How to factory reset ITEL A62? How to wipe all data in ITEL A62 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in ITEL A62? Full guide How to restore defaults ITEL A62 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Asus ZenFone 6 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset ITEL A62 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset ITEL A62 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your ITEL A62 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your ITEL A62 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
This method doesn’t need any password. backup before reset.
- Power off your ITEL A62 phone.
- Next, Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Boot Mode.
- Afterward, use the Volume Buttons to select option Recovery and press Power button to confirm.
5. Then Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. Next, choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
7. Finally Select reboot system now.
8. Hard Reset done on your ITEL A62 mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset ITEL A62
You must need the password to reset with this method.
- Power on your ITEL A62 phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Select Backup & reset option.
4. Now choose Factory Reset.
5. Next, select option Reset Phone.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your ITEL A62 mobile.