How to factory reset Karbonn K560? How to wipe all data in Karbonn K560 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Karbonn K560? Full guide How to restore defaults Karbonn K560 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Karbonn K340 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Karbonn K560 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Karbonn K560 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Karbonn K560 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Karbonn K560 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- First Switch On your mobile by pressing power button.
- Then, Press Green handset, and tap this code: *#8929#
- Now your phone will restarts.
- Wait for a while, Hard Reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Karbonn K560
- First, Switch on the mobile phone.
- Then, from the home screen show all applications, and select Options.
- Then, Go to settings and try to find Reset related word.
- Click on that reset button.
- If mobile ask any code, confirm operation type this code: “0000 or 1122 or 3344 or 1234 or 5678“.
- Finally Factory Reset done on your mobile.
Karbonn K560 Reset Codes:
- *#987*99# – This code is for Restore Factory default Settings
- *#987# – Its Shows factory Mode
- *#06# – Its Shows IMEI Number
- *#369# – Its Change LCD Contrast
- *#110*01# – Its Shows Engineering Mode
- *#900# – Its Check Software Version
- *#800# – Its Shows Software Version
Soft Reset of Karbonn K560 :-
- Press and hold Mobile Power button and wait until the phone turns off.
- Then, Remove battery.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Put battery again.
- Now hold down the Power key for a short while, and wait until the mobile phone turns on.