How to factory reset Lenovo Z5? How to wipe all data in Lenovo Z5 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Lenovo Z5? Full guide How to restore defaults Lenovo Z5 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Lenovo K5 Note (2018) guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Lenovo Z5 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Lenovo Z5 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Lenovo Z5 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Lenovo Z5 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release Power button when you see Android logo on the screen.
- Next, release Volume Up when you see Recovery mode on the screen.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Lenovo Z5
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.