How to factory reset LG Ally? How to wipe all data in LG Ally easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG Ally? Full guide How to restore defaults LG Ally mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset LG G3 Stylus guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset LG Ally Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG Ally mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG Ally using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG Ally smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Home Key + Power Key + Up Volume for a while.
- Release all keys,when you see the LG Logo.
- Wait for a while. Your mobile Restarted after Reset.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG Ally
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.