How to factory reset LG G7+ ThinQ? How to wipe all data in LG G7+ ThinQ easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG G7+ ThinQ? Full guide How to restore defaults LG G7+ ThinQ mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Lava Iris Fuel 50 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset LG G7+ ThinQ Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG G7+ ThinQ mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG G7+ ThinQ using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG G7+ ThinQ smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
This method doesn’t need your password / pattern lock.
- Power off your LG G7+ ThinQ phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Down + Power button
- Release all the buttons when you see LG Logo.
- Next, You will see Factory data reset mode shows up on the screen.
5. After that, choose the “Yes” option two times, By using Volume Buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, Hard reset done on your LG G7+ ThinQ mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG G7+ ThinQ
need a password for this method.
- Power on your LG G7+ ThinQ phone.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- After that, Select General option.
- Now choose Restart & reset.
5. Next, select option Factory reset.
6. Then Select Reset Phone.
7. Afterward, Choose to Delete all option.
8. Finally, Tap on the Reset.
9. Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your LG G7+ ThinQ mobile.