How to factory reset LG Lucid 4G? How to wipe all data in LG Lucid 4G easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG Lucid 4G? Full guide How to restore defaults LG Lucid 4G mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset LG Lucid 3 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset LG Lucid 4G Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG Lucid 4G mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG Lucid 4G using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG Lucid 4G smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Release all keys, when appears LG LOGO on your screen.
- Now, keep pressing the Volume Down button and Power button.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now, It will ask to Delete all user data with Yes or No option. Please select Yes option to confirm.
- Again it will ask Yes or No. Please select Yes to confirm.
- Wait for a while. Your mobile Restarted after Reset.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG Lucid 4G
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.