How to factory reset LG Optimus L1 II? How to wipe all data in LG Optimus L1 II easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG Optimus L1 II? Full guide How to restore defaults LG Optimus L1 II mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset LG Optimus G E975 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset LG Optimus L1 II Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG Optimus L1 II mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG Optimus L1 II using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG Optimus L1 II smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume Down +Home button+ Power button for a while.
- Release all keys, when appears LG LOGO on your screen.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now, It will ask to Delete all user data with Yes or No option. Please select Yes option to confirm.
- Again it will ask Yes or No. Please select Yes to confirm.
- Wait for a while. Your mobile Restarted after Reset.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG Optimus L1 II
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.