How to factory reset LG Swift L5 Dual? How to wipe all data in LG Swift L5 Dual easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG Swift L5 Dual? Full guide How to restore defaults LG Swift L5 Dual mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset [title model]guideline here.
Hard Reset LG Swift L5 Dual Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG Swift L5 Dual mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG Swift L5 Dual using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG Swift L5 Dual smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Down + Power button (or)
2. Volume Up + Power button
- Release all keys, when appears the LG LOGO on your screen.
- Next, select option : “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now, It will ask to Delete all user data with Yes or No option. Please select Yes option to confirm.
- Again it will ask Yes or No. Please select Yes to confirm.
- Wait for a while. Your mobile Restarted after Reset.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG Swift L5 Dual
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.