How to factory reset LG X4? How to wipe all data in LG X4 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in LG X4? Full guide How to restore defaults LG X4 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Huawei Honor 9N guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset LG X4 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset LG X4 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your LG X4 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your LG X4 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release all the buttons when you see LG Logo.
- Next,You will see Factory data reset mode shows up on the screen.
5. After that, choose the “Yes” option two times,By using Volume Buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
6. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset LG X4
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Next,Select General option.
3. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
4. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
5. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
6. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
7. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
8. Then after, When prompted, touch Delete All Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
9. Factory Reset done on your mobile.