How to factory reset Meizu M1 Note? How to wipe all data in Meizu M1 Note easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Meizu M1 Note? Full guide How to restore defaults Meizu M1 Note mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Meizu M1 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Meizu M1 Note Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Meizu M1 Note mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Meizu M1 Note using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Meizu M1 Note smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Meizu logo on the screen.
- Next you will see Recovery mode,use Volume buttons to select and Power button to confirm.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Meizu M1 Note
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.