How to factory reset Meizu MX4 Pro? How to wipe all data in Meizu MX4 Pro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Meizu MX4 Pro? Full guide How to restore defaults Meizu MX4 Pro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Intex aqua N2 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Meizu MX4 Pro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Meizu MX4 Pro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Meizu MX4 Pro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Meizu MX4 Pro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android Recovery Menu.
- Then select Clear data and touch the Start to confirm.
- Now your resting is processed and you see language option and select Next button
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Meizu MX4 Pro
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.