How to factory reset, Micromax canvas 2 plus? How to wipe all data in Micromax canvas 2 plus easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Micromax canvas 2 plus? Full guide How to restore defaults Micromax canvas 2 plus mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Micromax canvas 2 plus Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Micromax canvas 2 plus mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Micromax canvas 2 plus using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Micromax canvas 2 plus smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
You can Apply this method without your mobile password.
- Turn off your Micromax canvas 2 plus phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- After that, Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
6. While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
7. Next, select option wipe data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
8. Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
9. Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
10. Hard Reset done on your Micromax canvas 2 plus mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Micromax canvas 2 plus
Need the password to apply this method.
- Turn On your Micromax canvas 2 plus phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next,Select Backup & reset option.
4. After that, choose Factory Reset.
5. Next, select option Reset Phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.