How to factory reset Micromax Dual? How to wipe all data in Micromax Dual easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Micromax Dual? Full guide How to restore defaults Micromax Dual mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Micromax Dual Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Micromax Dual mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Micromax Dual using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Micromax Dual smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
You can use this method without your password.
- Turn off your Micromax Dual phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release both buttons when you see Recovery menu appears on your screen.
- After that, Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
6. While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
7. Next, select option wipes data/factory reset, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
8. Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
9. Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
10. Hard Reset done on your Micromax Dual mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Micromax Dual
You need a password / PIN to Reset Your Phone with this method.
- Turn On your Micromax Dual phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next,Select Backup & reset option.
4. After that, choose Factory Reset.
5. Next, select option Reset Phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Finally, Select Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your mobile.