How to factory reset Moto G5s Plus? How to wipe all data in Moto G5s Plus easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Moto G5s Plus? Full guide How to restore defaults Moto G5s Plus mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Lenovo K6 Note guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Moto G5s Plus Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Moto G5s Plus mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Moto G5s Plus using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Moto G5s Plus smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down button for 3 seconds, While Holding Volume down button press power button (or)
■ Volume Up + Power button (or)
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android Exclamation mark.
- Press Volume Down button to get Android Recovery Menu.
- Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose option “yes – delete all user data” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Moto G5s Plus
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.