How to factory reset Motorola Moto 1s? How to wipe all data in Motorola Moto 1s easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Motorola Moto 1s? Full guide How to restore defaults Motorola Moto 1s mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z3 Play guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto 1s Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Motorola Moto 1s mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Motorola Moto 1s using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Motorola Moto 1s smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
1. Volume Up + Power button (or)
2. Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android Recovery Menu.
4. Afterwards, use the Volume Buttons to select option Recovery Mode and press Power button to confirm.
5. Next, You will see Android exclamation mark.
6. Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
7. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
8. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
9. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
10. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Motorola Moto 1s
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.