How to factory reset Nokia 5.1 plus? How to wipe all data in Nokia 5.1 plus easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Nokia 5.1 plus? Full guide How to restore defaults Nokia 5.1 plus mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Nokia 5.1 plus Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Nokia 5.1 plus mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Nokia 5.1 plus using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Nokia 5.1 plus smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your Nokia 5.1 plus mobile.
- Prepare the USB Cable connected with charger and plug this cable into your Mobile.
- Next, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power Button.
- When you see the Android exclamation mark appear, release all the Buttons.
5. While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
6. Now, Choose wipe data/factory reset, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
7. Now choose the option YES with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
8. Select reboot system now the option.
9. Hard Reset complete on your Mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Nokia 5.1 plus
For password to Use this method.
- Switch on your Nokia 5.1 plus mobile.
- First, Open Settings menu.
- Now Select System option.
4. Afterward, Select Reset options.
5. Choose option Erase all data [Factory data reset].
6. Select Reset Phone option.
7. Factory Reset complete on your Nokia 5.1 plus mobile.