How to factory reset Nokia 8? How to wipe all data in Nokia 8 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Nokia 8? Full guide How to restore defaults Nokia 8 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Nokia 2 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Nokia 8 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Nokia 8 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Nokia 8 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Nokia 8 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Use the Micro USB Cable in order to plug in the device to charger.
- Then, Press Volume Up Button, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Down Button
- Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose option “yes – delete all user data” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Nokia 8
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.