How to factory reset Oppo Find X? How to wipe all data in Oppo Find X easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Oppo Find X? Full guide How to restore defaults Oppo Find X mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Micromax Canvas 2 Plus guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Oppo Find X Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Oppo Find X mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Oppo Find X using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Oppo Find X smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Oppo logo on the screen.
- Then, Select language using volume buttons and confirm with power button.
5. Next, select option: “Wipe data and Cache” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “YES” .
7. Now select “Reboot” option.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Oppo Find X
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile phone.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.