How to factory reset Oppo R17 Pro? How to wipe all data in Oppo R17 Pro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Oppo R17 Pro? Full guide How to restore defaults Oppo R17 Pro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Nokia 5.1 plus guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Oppo R17 Pro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Oppo R17 Pro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Oppo R17 Pro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Oppo R17 Pro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Oppo logo on the screen.
- Then, Select language.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “YES” .
7. Now select “Reboot” option.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Oppo R17 Pro
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.