How to factory reset Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition? How to wipe all data in Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition? Full guide How to restore defaults Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Oppo R9 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button for a while.
- Release when you see oppo logo.
- Then, Select language.
- Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose option “yes – delete all user data” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Oppo R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition
- First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
- Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
- Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
- Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
- If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your
mobile device’s internal storage.
- Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
- Factory reset done on your mobile.