How to factory reset, Panasonic Eluga U? How to wipe all data in Panasonic Eluga U easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Panasonic Eluga U? Full guide How to restore defaults Panasonic Eluga U mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Panasonic Eluga Turbo guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Panasonic Eluga U Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Panasonic Eluga U mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Panasonic Eluga U using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Panasonic Eluga U smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
*Volume Up + Power button (or)
*Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android exclamation mark.
- Next, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
5. Next, select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Panasonic Eluga U:
9. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
10. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
11.If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
12. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
13. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
14. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
15. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
16. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
17. Factory reset done on your mobile.