How to factory reset Redmi 5? How to wipe all data in Redmi 5 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Redmi 5? Full guide How to restore defaults Redmi 5 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Redmi Y1 Lite guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Redmi 5 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Redmi 5 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Redmi 5 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Redmi 5 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Up + Power button
- Release only Power button,When you see Mi Logo.
- Keep holding the Volume Up Button until the Recovery Mode appears.
5. Next, Select language,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
6. Next, Select “recovery” option.
7. Then, Choose “Wipe & Reset” option ,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
8. Next, Select “Wipe All Data“option.
9. Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes“.
10. Next, press Power button to enter option “ reboot ”.
11. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Redmi 5
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your Tablet device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile phone.