How to factory reset, Samsung Galaxy J3? How to wipe all data in Samsung Galaxy J3 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Samsung Galaxy J3? Full guide How to restore defaults Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Vivo z10 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Samsung Galaxy J3 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy J3 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J3 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
You can apply to this method, if you don’t know your mobile phone password.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy J3 phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- Next, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
5. After that, Select wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
6. In the next step choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
7. Finally Select reboot system now.
8. Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Samsung Galaxy J3
You can only apply to this method, if you know your mobile phone password.
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy J3 phone.
- Next, Open the Settings menu.
- Choose General management option.
4. After that, then select Reset option.
5. Next, Select option Factory data reset.
6. Finally, tap on the Reset option.
7. Wait for a while. Factory Reset done on your mobile.