How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus? How to wipe all data in Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus? Full guide How to restore defaults Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus phone.
- Next, Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- After that, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
5. Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. In the next step choose Yes option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
7. Finally Select reboot system now.
8. Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose General management option.
4. After that, then select Reset option.
5. Then Select option Factory data reset.
6. Finally, tap on the Reset option.
7. Wait for a while, Factory Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile.