How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8? How to wipe all data in Samsung Galaxy S8 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Samsung Galaxy S8? Full guide How to restore defaults Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile phone?
How to reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Power Off your Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Then Press and Hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power Button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Samsung Logo.
- Next, You will see No command image appears on your screen, wait for a couple of seconds.
5. Next, Select wipe data/factory reset option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
6. In the next step choose Yes option.
7. Finally, Select reboot system now, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
8. Hard Reset done on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Android Mobile.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S8
- Power On Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Mobile by holding the Power button.
- Open the Settings menu On your mobile.
- Then choose General management option.
4. After that, then select Reset option.
6. Next, choose option Factory data reset.
7. Finally, tap on the Reset option.
8. Wait for a while, Reset done on your mobile.