How to factory reset Spice V801? How to wipe all data in Spice V801 easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Spice V801? Full guide How to restore defaults Spice V801 mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Celkon A83 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your mobile, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Spice V801 Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Spice V801 mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Spice V801 using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Spice V801 smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
don’t need any password / Pin Number for apply to this method.
- Switch off your Spice V801 phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release buttons when you see the Recovery menu.
- After that, Select Recovery option, By using to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, you will see Android exclamation mark appears.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
7. Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data/factory reset option and Press the power Button.
8. Now choose the option yes with Volume Buttons to select and Power button to accept.
9. Finally, Select reboot system now the option.
10. Hard Reset done on your Spice V801 mobile phone.
Method 2: Factory Reset Spice V801
need a password / pattern lock for below this method.
- Switch On your Spice V801 phone.
- After that, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then Select Backup & reset option.
4. Now choose Factory Reset option.
5. Next, select option Reset Phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Finally, Select Erase everything Option.
8. Factory Reset done on your Spice V801 mobile.