How to factory reset, Vivo NEX? How to wipe all data in Vivo NEX easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo NEX? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo NEX mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset, Vivo NEX Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset: Vivo NEX mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo NEX using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo NEX smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Turn Off your Vivo NEX mobile by holding the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing a Fastboot Mode.
4. Next, Select Recovery option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Then Choose option Wipe data, using Volume Buttons and Power button to confirm.
6. Again choose Wipe data two times and wait for a short while.
7. Now select the OK option, by using the Power button.
8. After that, select Back option and press the Power Button.
9. Then Select reboot system.
10. Well Done, Hard reset is done on your Vivo NEX mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset, Vivo NEX
for factory data reset, using the mobile Settings menu and follow the Below some Easy steps:
- Turn On your Vivo NEX mobile by holding the Power button.
- Open the Settings menu On your Vivo NEX mobile.
- Next, Select More Settings option.
4. Next, Choose option Backup & Reset.
5. In the next step, Select Erase all data option.
6. After that, Choose Reset Phone option.
7. Finally, Tap on the Erase everything option.
8. Well done, Factory Reset Done On your Vivo NEX Mobile.