How to factory reset Vivo V9 Pro? How to wipe all data in Vivo V9 Pro easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo V9 Pro? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo V9 Pro mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Asus Pegasus 2 Plus guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Vivo V9 Pro Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Vivo V9 Pro mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo V9 Pro using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo V9 Pro smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
Only use to this method, if you don’t know your mobile phone password.
- Turn Off your Vivo V9 Pro mobile, by holding the Power button
- Next, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button.
- You can release the Buttons after seeing an Android icon Fastboot Mode.
4. Next, select option Recovery, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data option and Press the Power Button.
6. Again choose Wipe data two times and wait for a short while.
7. Then select the OK option, by using the Power button.
8. After that, select the Back option and press the Power Button.
9. Now Select reboot system.
10 Hard reset is done on your Vivo V9 Pro mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Vivo V9 Pro
Only use to this method, if you know your mobile phone password.
- Turn Off your Vivo V9 Pro mobile, by holding the Power button.
- Go to Settings menu On your Vivo V9 Pro mobile.
- Next, Select More Settings option.
4. In the next step, Choose option Backup & Reset.
5. Then, Select Erase all data option.
6. Then Choose Reset Phone option.
8. Finally, Select option Erase everything.
9. Factory Reset Done On your Vivo V9 Pro Mobile.