How to factory reset Vivo Y71i? How to wipe all data in Vivo Y71i easily? Guide to bypass screen lock in Vivo Y71i? Full guide How to restore defaults Vivo Y71i mobile phone? You can check out Hard Reset Vivo Z10 guideline here.
Important Notice: [If You] Hard Reset your phone, Important data like Media files, Contacts numbers, All Apps & Settings will be deleted. So before to begin with Factory Reset, Backup all of your Important data to a safer place.
Hard Reset Vivo Y71i Mobile Phone:
Here is the full guideline to hard reset Vivo Y71i mobile phone. You can easily unlock your Vivo Y71i using this method. There are 2 ways to hard reset your Vivo Y71i smartphone. Both two methods are work seamlessly without creating any problem.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
■ Volume Down + Power button
- Release both the buttons when you see Fastboot Mode on screen.
- Select Recovery mode option ,Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
5. Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down, & Power button to confirm the operation.
6. After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
7. Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”.
8. Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
Method 2: Factory Reset Vivo Y71i
1. First, Open the Settings menu, On your mobile device.
2. Then, Under “ Personal ” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. If you can not see Backup & Reset, try to find Reset option in your settings.
4. Next, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
5. Next, read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone option.
6. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
7. Then after, When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to erase or delete all data from your mobile device’s internal storage.
8. Finally, When your device has finished formatting, select the option to reboot your device.
9. Factory reset done on your mobile.